Re: mod_php vs fastcgi/php speed [BENCHMARK]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
Dnia Friday 19 of March 2004 20:48, Mirco 'meebey' Bauer napisał:

migrating from mod to cgi is good as in security, but performance and
also problems with some scripts.

Could you also test fastcgi? cgi and fastcgi are different beasts.

I assume turckcache is turcksoft mmcache? (turck-mmcache.sourceforge.net)

The almost-zero improvement is odd, in my experience it generally brings a spectacular improvement. Perhaps you need to load the webserver a little more?

Or even better yet, post the apache config files online, and I'll run the benchmarks on some older hardware.