Re: I give up! Postfix keeps relaying

you are missing the following config options (main.cf):

mynetworks = 127.0.0.1
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks reject_unauth_destination
mydestination = localhost, <complete-hostname-of-your-server>

That's all you need.

But it sounds like you don't need your postfix listen on your ethernet (or
maybe ppp/pppoe/...) device for connections from the outer (or ether-)
world :)

If that's the case, then you should also add:

inet_interfaces = lo

There is a lot more you tweak, but that's the config options you need for a
robust, non-public server.

--Ralph