I give up! Postfix keeps relaying

Basically, I don't want the server to relay any messages except for the messages that originate on the server. I've attached my postconf -n below.

Here's what's happening when I start an SMTP session from another machine on the same network:

$ telnet 192.168.0.10 25
220 ns1 ESMTP Postfix (Debian/GNU)
MAIL FROM: foo@test.com
250 Ok
RCPT TO: bar@debian.org
250 Ok            <<---GRRR!
quit
221 Bye

Connection to host lost.

----postconf -n output----

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = yes
biff = no
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = mydomain.com, ns1, ns1.mydomain.com, mail.mydomain.com, mail, localhost
myhostname = ns1
mynetworks_style = host
myorigin = /etc/mailname
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix