Re: I give up! Postfix keeps relaying

Greetings!

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:51:58 -0500 sarwat0brcm@netscape.net (Sarwat H)
wrote:
> Basically, I don't want the server to relay any messages except for
> the messages that originate on the server. I've attached my postconf
> -n below.
>
> ----postconf -n output----
[...]
> So, what am I doing wrong here ?

You're missing the SMTP recipient restrictions as in:

------8<------
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_maps_rbl,
	permit_mynetworks, permit_auth_destination, reject
maps_rbl_domains = relays.ordb.org, opm.blitzed.org, sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,
	dnsbl.sorbs.net

# SPAM-Bot discouragement
# disconnect after this many errors
smtpd_hard_error_limit = 100
# max. simultaneous sessions
default_process_limit = 5
# max. junk commands before sleeping
smtpd_junk_command_limit = 2
# sleep 50sec after each soft error
smtpd_error_sleep_time = 50
# sleep ERR-NR secs after this many errors (> time !)
smtpd_soft_error_limit = 50

------8<------

Volker Tanger

--

ITK-Security
DeTeWe AG & Co. KG

Fon +49 30 6104-3307
Fax +49 30 6104-3435
http://www.detewe.de/

Herzlich willkommen vom 18.-24. Maerz 2004 auf unserem CeBIT-Messestand,
Halle 13, D 58 - unter dem Motto "DeTeWe- Your connection to the world".

Welcome to our CeBIT exhibition stand from the 18th - 24th March 2004, hall
13 - D 58, under the motto "DeTeWe - Your connection to the world".