Re: Debian and SAN support

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 02:55, Alex Borges wrote:

> Would anyone  be so kind as to point me to a link where this need may be
> described? Because... through my limited knowledge, id nfs or samba the
> damned share out of a server and off we go...:)...

http://www.lustre.org/docs/lustre.pdf is a good place to start
(the basic DFS priciples are described in this document)

http://www.sistina.com/products_gfs.htm

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/clusters/software/gpfs.html

http://opengfs.sf.net

All of them available for the Linux environment but non of them work
on a Debian system :(

--
JJ van Gorkum                             Knowledge Zone
If UNIX isn't the solution, you've got the wrong problem.