implementing software raid on server

I created directions on converting a system to run its rood on software
raid. This doc will be included in the next mdadm software raid tools
release.
This can be done completelly remotelly with no loss of data.
(assuming you have an extra disk just sitting in a remote computer.)
I thought I would mention this as software raid or any redundancy is
important for server's.
http://www.cs.montana.edu/faq/faqw.admin.py?query=debian+software+raid&querytype=allkeywords&casefold=yes&req=search
Please let me know if you find an errors and I will correct them.

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman