Re: Jesus Help Me !

This one time, at band camp, Henk.Roose@cwi.nl said:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 02:02:27PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
>
> > this mailing list is for the discussion of the Debian GNU/Linux
> > operating system in Internet Service Provider environments.  that's
> > why it's called "debian-isp".  note that it is *not* called "Divine
> > Assistance" or anything similar.
>
> I totally agree -- get off the list. There must be someplace else
> where you can ventilate this cosmic debris (in the biblical sense of
> the word that is).

Please note that except for the half dozen replies to an apparent email,
I would never have know about the email at all (but I haven't gotten to
my spam box yet).  So this 5 or 6 emails I did see replying to one that
didn't matter.  I'm not mad (and I don't disagree - especially about
qmail <g>), but please let's try to keep the signal-to-noise up a little
bit.

Just keeping the noise going,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |