Re: Jesus Help Me !

Ivan,
       I don't know who you are. I just stumbled upon your letter through the internet. I'm going through some things in my life. What's funny about this is I typed in Jesus help me and can you believe it this what came up when I click on the icon. After reading your letter I realized that their is always someone somewhere that is experiencing something worst than you. I know you feel alone and abandoned but God will make a way for you because your willing to come to Him. The devil satan what to kill you because now you are a threat to his kingdom calling on the name of Jesus . I cry because I know how it feels and what it is like to  be abandoned by family. I know from experience what it is like for family to rise up against you for right. I rebuke every devil in the name of Jesus that seek to hurt , trap or murder you.
 you are a child of God and he is yours . sometimes starting off it seems slow but I know where God has brought me from.
I live in America, Kansas City Missouri to be exact. I used to study and date a man from the Islam nation. I've doubted God along the way . I have strayed before, confused and pitiful but Jesus did come through even when I thought it was no longer worth it . I don't know you but my heart goes out to you and now my prayers do. God blesses me through prayer and He's blessing you right now. Repeat this continuously whether you believe it or not because Gods word is life and it gives breathe where needed all the time no matter what. God has to be God regardless of the situation.

Repeat: God will never leave me nor forsake me.
NO WEAPON !!!!! Formed against me shall PROSPER!!!!

Do you here me!!! whether it be poverty, devils, family, fear,
or isolation no matter what it is brother ! NO WEAPON !!! formed against YOU shall prosper in the name of JESUS !!!

It is so now what God move. I got enough faith for me and you I know He has already moved for you. MY tears never go unnoticed by God and neither does YOURS. GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!  IVAN.

Much Prayer Always For You And You For Me. Within 2 weeks your going to see beginning of a change. You go know it's God. Don't fear this is going to seem strange to you but don't fear God is proving Himself to you. Thank You God in Jesus Name Amen.

                                                             Ms. Fierce