RE: IDE Raid Controller concerns

Try plinkusa.net. I found a rack mount chassis there for $65+$30S&H that I love. No power
supply, but the chassis was nice. You would likely need a different one for what you want, but
the base price starts nicely. I've used three of them so far and like the way the air flows
and the way the case is constructed.

Rod