Re: Anyone willing to relay for me for a price?

Ah yes, that's right I remember now.  This is exactly the kind of situation
as to why you shouldn't use CNAME's for MX names or for any official machine
name for that matter.  CNAME's are just for human convenience, a host should
never try to pass itself off by one.  Screws up the double reverse lookup.

But what ur saying is that there simply is no PTR record for the IP at all.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100