Re: MTU Issues

I know it's not due to a router as I can put a machine directly on it's
lan side and it still fragments the packets into non existance. It's
just standard TCP traffic, web browsing mainly.

The problem is I didn't set this machine up, and I'm having trouble with
the differences between debian and BSD. The commands give me different
information, config files are in differenct places, or not in existance,
I can't find a /proc interface.. Maybe it's just me, but I really am
taking a disliking to BSD after this encounter.