Re: Intel Hyperthreading problem on server?

Hi,

Interesting info... especially the part:

> Do you have high memory support compiled in ?
> High memory support above 4GB might cause problems.
>
> If you do not have more than 2GB of RAM you should make sure that High
> memory support is not enabled.

The server has 1.5Gb RAM. I compiled it to have High Memory support (4Gb)
because I don't know how much more RAM it may have added in the future. I
suppose I could try going back as you suggested, but the Kernel info
suggests that the 4Gb RAM High memory support *should* work for RAM less
than that too :-/

Most frustrating. I will try re-compiling with your suggestion a bit later
today, and let you know how it turns out.