Re: Intel Hyperthreading problem on server?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-apache/2002/debian-apache-200207/msg00005.html

> Mhm... i dont want to be hasty, but it seems im looking at exactly this
> problem for a very memory hungry php application....

Except in my case, this error ONLY appears if SMP support is compiled into
the kernel, otherwise, it runs smooth with very high load. Apache doesn't
immediately have the problem with SMP compiled in tho... it takes maybe an
hour or two before the problem appears.