Re: IMail GUI equivalent for Linux?

Ole Myhre wrote:
Steen Suder, privat wrote:

In the process of setting a little web & mail-hotel up, I've stumbled over a user-suggestion that calls for a webinterface for handling emailaddresses, forwards, spamfiltering and so on that is similar to the UI of the IMail Server (http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/IMail_Server/).

<SNIP>

We run a nice combination of postfix+mysql, courier(pop3/imap)+mysql and spamassassin. All mail is delivered to Maildirs. And then you can code your own webinterface in PHP(or perl), so customers can manage their domains and accounts.

Take a look at http://kummefryser.dk/HOWTO/mail/postfix_mysql.html.

It looks like what I intend to do, except for the code-the-UI-your-self-part.

--
Mvh. / Best regards,
Steen Suder		<http://www.suder.dk/>