Re: IMail GUI equivalent for Linux?

Hi !

I've already written such type of thing, but for Qmail, but not including
spam filterring (only spam-rbl for the moment). My software is not only a
web interface for qmail, but also for mysql, apache, bind & proftpd.

I always wanted to have Exim and Postfix compatibility, but I've never had
time to do so. That software is called Domain Technologie Control (DTC) and
is available in free licence for both: RedHat, Debian, Free & OpenBSD, and
generic unix tarball package.

It's still in beta, not because it's not fully usable (believe me it is),
but because I'm always adding some new possibilities.

As long as my software is made in a rother modular way, it would be realy
easy to have compatibility for Exim and Postfix. I always wanted to have it,
but never had time to do so. If you want to write it for Postfix, I have
some documentation available for that.

See http://thomas.goirand.fr/?rub=gpl&sousrub=dtc for more details about my
software. Please note that the site is not up-to-date at all, and that a lot
of new features have been added to my software, aspecialy considering:
- domain name registration
- band width monitoring BY SERVICES AND USERS (only email trafic accounting
is not done) wich I never seen anywhere else.
- some other addons like HTTPS and more...
- German localisation (now in 5 languages !)

Comming soon:
- A fully working domain name registration (with for now, only a module for
Tucows)
- Electronic paiement system (for the moment, paypal and worldpay system)

See ftp://ftp.gplhost.com for the latest versions of DTC. This ftp is also a
debian stable repository adding the following software to your package
listing:
- qmail & ucspi-tcp (the exact unmodified official qmail-src and
ucspi-tcp-src compiled binary for i386, avoiding waste of time because of
stupid licences problems...)
- checklocalpwd : the Jedi's /etc/popasswd file alternative auth for qmail
(thus avoiding the use of /etc/passwd system wide file)
- dtc latest version for woody

Add the following line to your /etc/apt/source.list:
deb ftp://ftp.gplhost.com/debian stable main

Note that this is totaly unoficial, as long as I don't want to make
advertising before 1.0 version.

Cordialement,

    Thomas GOIRAND

mail: thomas@goirand.fr