Re: Problem with rare cases where browser seems to use HTTP 1.0 instead of 1.1

Hi Russell,

well, it's a server on the internet. Neither is the webserver itself
connected by a proxy nor is the person connecting to the server
connected using a proxy. That's what really strikes me.

I also took a look at the "downgrade-1.0"-switches in httpd.conf etc.
- but they are just normal and only affect MSIE 4.x regarding the
BrowserMatch-regex.

Hmm - any ideas why IE all of a sudden might "fallback" to HTTP/1.0
instead of the HTTP/1.1 it always used? A really, really strange
thing to me and I don't know where to search unfortunately :-(

   Stefan