Re: the best email solution

On Monday 13 October 2003 05:53, David Zejda wrote:
> And one question more: What's the best storage system for user accounts?
> RDBMS? LDAP?

Best, I don't know.   I use RDBMS (mysql) and am very happy, many people
prefer LDAP.

> Is there any way, how to manage user accounts for all services (webmail,
> pop3, smtp, imap) from one place?
>
> The site will serve about up to hundreds accounts.

I use the setup described at http://kirb.insanegenius.net/postfix.html

I have written a rudimentary web interface that allows mangement of aliases,
email forwarding and accounts.  In the case of multiple domains each domain
has an administrator (or more than one) who can manage email within their
domain.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux