Re: [Cadre-config] Re: two nic same server

You can't do precisely what you want with DNS

You can define two A records with two IP# for the same host.

The DNS server will alternate the IP address it hands out "round robin
DNS"

There are ways to do what you want, but

A) I don't know any of the details
B) It might be easier/cheaper to get a single better network connection