FSCKFIX=yes

 Hi,

 I administer some machines remotely so I don't have the chance to
manually fsck them when an error occurs. I use ext3 and LVM.

1) I've found the following at Debian 3.0 and turned to "yes":
# Set FSCKFIX to "yes" if you want to add "-y" to the fsck at startup.
FSCKFIX=yes

Would you recommend this? Does it work as expected?

2) Pros & Disadvant.?

3) Is it still possible that the system doesn't get started
automagically? (well, the response should be "yes", but which chance
of failure should I expect?).

Thanks.

 Saludos,
 --Roman

--
PGP Fingerprint:
09BB EFCD 21ED 4E79 25FB  29E1 E47F 8A7D EAD5 6742