Re: Postfix: Multiple recipients alias?

The best thing to do is set up a mailing list - e.g. mailman. It's easy to maintain and takes care of spoofing when you set it to allow subscribers only to post. We are only ~7 people in our company - still it makes sense for us to use mailman instead of a list in postfix.

Hope this helps.

R.M. Evers wrote:
Thank you all for your input. The method described in the e-mails from
the postfix user list (links below) seems to work. The only disadvantage
seems to be, that the method is vulnerable for sender-spoofing.. So
creating a virtual like 'all@mycompany.com' will be out of the
question.. :-)

Thanks again,