Re: Postfix: Multiple recipients alias?

Thank you all for your input. The method described in the e-mails from
the postfix user list (links below) seems to work. The only disadvantage
seems to be, that the method is vulnerable for sender-spoofing.. So
creating a virtual like 'all@mycompany.com' will be out of the
question.. :-)

Thanks again,

-Rodi