Postfix: Multiple recipients alias?

Hi,

This could be a stupid question, but I'm trying to accomplish the
following:

In our company, we run a Debian mailserver with Postfix. The server runs
a lot of accounts and virtual domains for our customers, but also for
our own employees. Now, what i want to do, is make some sort of alias
for our employees, so that they can send an e-mail to, for example
"all-employees@ourcompany.com", which would deliver to all of our
mailboxes. But, I only want this alias to be available for our own
employees. Not for the outside world, of course..

Would this be possible?

Regards,

--
R.M. Evers <debian@hbh-it.nl>