Re: Apache clustering w/ load balancing and failover

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:38:44PM +0200, S?bastien Lefebvre wrote:

> You might want to use keepalived which includes a vrrp
> implementation.  I'm running it on the clusters I set up :
> http://keepalived.sourceforge.net/ I even use it on Netfilter
> firewalls without any trouble (without the LVS support)

Are there any good docs or howtos that describe how to do that?
Setting up two web servers with vrrp/keepalived should be easy, but
everything I looked at seemed intimately tied to LVS.

Thanks,

Jeremy
<Jeremy@Zawodny.com>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/