Re: Debian-based hosting needed

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003 8:59 PM [GMT+0800],
Rudi Starcevic <rudi@oasis.net.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You could check out http://www.aktiom.net
>
> Haven't used 'em yet but have plans to very soon.

I have used them.  I am running my secondary MXs on one of their servers ,
and am very happy (actually, there is nothing to be happy about, just that
they have never given cause for being unhappy, which in itself is good).
Never used their support.

For Debian, I have used dedicated servers from Communitech (now Interland),
and Rackspace.  Interland is bad, in terms of support and random reboots,
and pretty clueless/rude helpdesk.

Rackspace will do you a Debian, give you a discount (because you do not get
OS support), and have been good so far.

--
Sanjeev