Re: [Help] Find server hardware stress/benchmark tools on linux box

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:30:19 +0200, axacheng wrote:

> Hello List :
>
> We're 2 intel base testing servers need to stress/benchmark for hardware stability and reliability....
>
> those are testing servers runing Debian woody...

As a stress test, I'd go for compiling something beefy, such as the
kernel or KDE, though there are probably special tools made to hammer systems.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply