Virtual Hosting

Long time ago, I ran a dozen domains or so off one IP. Then, did a colo with a lot of IP's and
have each domain running on its own.

Now I have a chance to decrease my colo costs significantly, but only 8 IP's come with the
service (I can get more, but it gets more expensive).

I can not think of any drawbacks to doing it. I only offer web, ftp and mail service (apache,
proftp and exim). The only thing I can think of is that reverse dns will not work correctly,
but I see no reason that should impact these services.

Any thoughts?

Rod

--
BRITANNUS(shocked): Caesar, this is not proper.
THEODOTUS(outraged): How?