Re: [Help] Find alike apache "ab" benchmark tools

On Saturday 13 September 2003 10:27, axacheng wrote:
> Hello List :
>
> i known apache stress-tool "ab" can suffice for me, but "ab" seems can not
> generate graphical reports to me....

Google for 'siege' - I've been using it recently to simulate heavy web
traffic, and whilst I have no need for graphical reports, I believe there is
a tool available with siege called Battlement (or Bastion, or something like
that) which can generate pretty graphs :)

Good Luck!
Gavin.