[Help] Find alike apache "ab" benchmark tools

Hello List :

i known apache stress-tool "ab" can suffice for me, but "ab" seems can not generate graphical reports to me....

Therefore, i'm finding a tool that can "round-robin" / excessive load to benchmark  my apache web server

and generate detailed easy to read graphical reports.

i found some of excellent shareware named "Webserver Stress Tool 6" and "Web Essence" ....

Unfortunately ,  those are shareware need to registration code to use...............

--
Trust & Unique ...