Re: ..mirror script: woody deb mirror for i386, how to exclude the rest?

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:01:41 +1000,
Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20030908080141.GB28807@taz.net.au>:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:52:32AM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > ..in my mirror I like main, non-US, non-free and contrib for
> > Woody/3.0r1.  So I try to script a mirror for i386 Woody,
> > should make a nice 4.2 GB mirror, how do I exclude the rest
> > of the about 80 GB?:
>
> use debmirror.
>
> Package: debmirror

..uh, I should have mentioned this an isp box running Red Hat-7.3,
so testing or unstable is not acceptable, and
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=debmirror

..the idea is use this box to roll out woody, and then chroot-install
woody onto this box to minimize downtime.  I'll check the debmirror
source for ideas though.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: