Re: Anyone willing to relay for me for a price?

In Dallas (TX, US), SBC provides DSL with the option of Business Class
DSL, providing 5 static IP's. I believe that on the west coast, PacBell
provides standard class DSL with one static IP (they did a year ago).
Business Class DSL costs $75/mo, while the PacBell thing was around $40/mo
if I remember correctly.

Again, in Dallas, I could go to another ISP who buys DSL form SBC and
resells it. Some, I've heard, would provide me with one static for a very
low cost.

Check again for DSL providers in your area, especially resellers.
Resellers generally buy large blocks of IP's and some of them give you
statics as part of the package, others at an additional cost. I hosted a
half dozen sites on my DSL line for a few years after it became available,
then eventually moved it to a colo. However, my secondary DNS is still
sitting on the same DSL.

Rod