Anyone willing to relay for me for a price?

What a horrible question?!

Situation: I have run a postfix/spamd-SA/RAV/ecartis based Email list
service (confirmed opt in, never redistributed a spam in some years
now).  It runs off a box at home through British Telecom broadband
and is low volume (the lists concern psychotherapy and psychotherapy
research: my day job, and are run for some charities).  Since
22.vi.03 AOL have started refusing my smtp traffic (with a 4.0.0
message so I didn't find out for some days).  Netscape are doing
same.

Turns out when I finally get a British Telecom supervisor on the
phone to complain that I get no response to my complaints to them by
Email, that AOL are moderately well justified in doing this because
it seems that BT ran open relay for some time (he says not since last
November which sounds untrue but even that seems unbelievably
stupid).  Since mine is a BT IP address I'm blocked and I would be if
I relayed through BT's server.  (Though they'd like to charge me more
for the priviledge of doing that now they've understood relaying and
clamped it down -- rightly -- 'cos they do it by domain name as well
as IP address and ... aargh .... you get the picture).

So I'm looking for a Debian (since I like Debian!) ISP, ideally in
the UK, who would be willing for me to relay for psyctc.org,
atprn.org, atprn.org.uk (all on 217.34.100.194, coming out through
198).  I've got a shorewall firewall, RAV scanning for virii (but
probably ditching that something else now they've joined M$!) and
spamd-SA-razor doing antispam and loads of other antispam from
postfix.  Total traffic is 682k messages out in just under a year
according to mailgraph, it says max ever was 1012 mssgs/min and mean
1.6 msgs/min.  Most are very small, basic Email list traffic.  My own
traffic contains occasional large (16Mb record I think) stats and
presentation files.

Not a lot of money for this as I do it as a gesture for the charities
but I am willing to pay something if anyone is willing and will quote
me.  I can either relay everything or just aol & netscape for now.  I
will take relaying out if things settle down.

Anyone willing to offer, please contact me off list:
chris@psyctc.org.

TIA,

Chris
PSYCTC: Psychotherapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling
   and Therapeutic Communities; practice, research,
   teaching and consultancy.
Chris Evans & Jo-anne Carlyle
http://psyctc.org/ Email: chris@psyctc.org