Which SSL Company? (Slightly OT)

While this isn't exactly Debian related, it _is_ ISP related.

We'll shortly be purchasing an SSL Cert for one of our clients who is
going to be launching an e-commerce site, but I'm at a loss as to
which company to buy the Cert from. I'd prefer to avoid Verisign out
of general principal, not to mention the fact that their prices are
pretty steep. Thawte is a consideration with MUCH cheaper prices, but
again Verisign is in the picture. Anyone have any other
suggestions? I have considered signing my own certs, but
don't think the client would appreciate the barrage of dialogs popped
forth from IE.

Thanks

--
Dustin Douglas