USB Modem

Hello,

I'm kind of new in the debian distro and allready have trouble...

I want to connect to the the internet true a ADSL connection in belgium, I use a USB modem for that connection now... I did find the driver that supports my modem under Debian 3.3 but I can't find a way to install it on my system

I did try the following commands

****        rpm -t eciadsl-0.7-1.dev  but than I get the following error

****        rpm is not fount as a command

It seems that my pakket manager is lost... I was able to install SW a couple of days before, maybe I did something wrong...

Is there maybe another pakket manager that I can use in my Debian 3.3

Any help is usefull....

Greeetzzz & thx

Rikke