Re: help please to run spamassassin _and_ ravantivirus from postfix

I think amavisd-new may be what you are looking for, it works with postfix and will run both the antivirus and spamassassin:

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/

I haven't used it myself, I don't do virus checking so I have a simpler setup using a shell script to run spamassassin.

Cheers