Re: Postfix log analizer

Hi

I'd run this by your legal people first. There are definite legal issues to analyse email usage to this level in many countries. Statistical analysis is fine, but reporting the sender and receiver is dubious to say the least. Even for small internal email systems, privacy laws may be being broken.

Kind regards
Glenn Hocking
Publish Media Pty Ltd
http://www.sitegeneral.com.au/