Re: Postfix log analizer

Hi Thomas,

Em Qua, 2003-04-02 às 09:31, Thomas Lamy escreveu:
> Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >   Does someone know a good Postfix log analizer which could generate
> > reports featuring the sender and recipient addressess for each message
> > which went through Postfix ?

[snip]
> You should give pflogsumm a try.

   Actually, I'm already using pflogsum but it doesn't seems to support
generating the kind of report I'm looking for. It's good enough for
generating statistics about a lot of useful data, but what I would like
to see in a report is something like :

Message ID    Sender               Recipient           Size
XXXXX         user@mydomain        user@somewhere       XXX

   The size is not that important.

--
André Luís Lopes