Re: Postfix log analizer

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:02:06AM -0300, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Does someone know a good Postfix log analizer which could generate
> reports featuring the sender and recipient addressess for each message
> which went through Postfix ?
>
>   Please CC: me on replies as I'm not subscribed to this list (well, not
> with this address).
>
> --
> André Luís Lopes
> andrelop@utah.com.br

pepe@chg:/$ apt-cache show pflogsumm
Package: pflogsumm
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 128
Maintainer: Stijn de Bekker <stijn@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.0.4-1
Depends: perl5, libdate-calc-perl
Filename: pool/main/p/pflogsumm/pflogsumm_1.0.4-1_all.deb
Size: 32010
MD5sum: ab0a9e94267291d85e41e33a06a7c3b1
 pflogsumm is designed to provide an over-view of postfix
 activity, with just enough detail to give the administrator
 a "heads up" for potential trouble spots.

It contains a Perl script called pflogsumm.pl. You run it like this:

# pflogsumm.pl /var/log/mail.log | less

and you get a nice report about all the messages that mail.log contains
anything about.

Pepe.

--
José Marcos Chalmés García - gnupg.org: 0x6FDE933B
 jmchalmes@polinux.upv.es - jmchalmes@eresmas.com