Re: calculation of mail traffic

isoqlog

 Isoqlog is an MTA log analysis program written in C.
 It designed to scan qmail, postfix, sendmail logfile
 and produce usage statistics in HTML format for viewing
 through a browser. It produces Top domains output according
 to Sender, Receiver, Total mails and bytes; it keeps
 your main domain mail statistics with regard to Days Top
 Domain, Top Users values for per day, per month and years.

Very pretty. :)

Regards,

Brad Lay
(brad@coombabah.net)