Re: iptables default

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 04:58:40PM +1100, Donovan Baarda wrote:
> I've recently discovered shorewall which makes everything iptables
> related easy. It even has a webmin module that makes configuring it
> almost brain-free. Shorewall makes iptables easy, but is flexible enough
> to do anything.

Especially useful if to you have a complex set up.  (Mmm... gotta love
boxes with a dozen ethernet interfaces.)

Iptables is great, but if you have a lot of interfaces your head will
explode before you can figure out all the rules :)

--
brian moore <bem@rom.org> | All his clothes were burned up and his thighs were red