iptables default

Hi all

I've got a couple of simple port forwarding rules to forward from a debian/testing ADSL Internet gateway to a citrix box but are unsure how to make them stay loaded after a reboot.

Is there a default rule table somewhere? Or do I need to just execute the commands from a script on startup?

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 1494 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.0.2.110 iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp --dport 1604 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.0.2.110

Thanks
Glenn Hocking