Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

Well.. the main issue I had with the mail was not as much the info you
gave.. but in the same breath you took to give us the info, you apologized,
and yet again.

I still think this was an add in disguise as I explained to Eric apart of
the debian-'isp' list. I'm not in any boubt about the intentions though. Let
that be clear.