Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

After seeing the responses, I feel it's appropriate that I apologize to the list. While I feel my post was justified in that I was answering a legitimate question, I probably should have been more sensitive to the fact that Jason brought up -- we are almost all affiliated with an ISP or hosting company or whatever on this list, and a certain amount of respect ought to go along with what we as members post.

My apologies to you all.

Thanks-
Eric