Fwd: Re: Lots of annouying sysquery messages

The logging entries are in the named.conf according to lauchlin.

----
    Datum: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:13:08 +1100 (EST)
      Van: lauchlin@intas.net.au
Antwoorden aan:lauchlin@intas.net.au
 Onderwerp: Re: Lots of annouying sysquery messages
      Aan: robjeh@wanadoo.nl

G'day,

you mean like having the following entry in my named.conf?

logging {
        category lame-servers { null; };
        category cname { null; };
};

Yep..already tried that one...interestingly tho...since I posted that
message the entries seemed to have stopped....maybe someowne saw it, took
notice, and actualy fixed something somewhere outside of my control :-)

Cheers for the rtfm suggestion tho....I swear I did try to tho! :-)  I was
more interested in trying to figure out what exactly was causing the look
ups to happen in the first place rather than just ignore them....but now
they are gone so too late...thanks for responfing anyway.

Cheers,

Lauchlin