From: Bernie Berg [mailto:bberg@circadesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2003 11:07 PM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: virtual ftp folders

Howdy,
	I'm running woody with with the woody packages.  I would like to
make
it so when a user logs in via ftp they only see the folder a specify,
not the entire file structure.  What would be the best ftp server to use

for the task, and how would I configure it?  I currently use proftp.

Thanks!

--
Bernie Berg            |  bberg@circadesign.com
Network Administrator  |  Office:(605)362-6361