Re: Limit data traffic on Apache virtual hosts

Hi Jasper,

Try this out :

It sounds like it will do what you wish to accomplish.

Cheers, Fred.

Jasper Metselaar wrote:

I would like to limit the amount of data traffic that is generated by the virtual hosts on my server:
Let's say I want to allow most domains 1 GB of traffic per month and I would like to generate a warning when they reach 900 MB and shut the site down when it reaches 1 GB (unless my customer purchases additional traffic).

Is this possible? And if so, does anyone suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

- Jasper

Fred Clausen - Systems Administrator
Unique Interactive, part of UBC Media Group plc
Winners of the 2002 CRCA NTL New Media Award

T: +44 (0)20 7453 1667 F: +44 (0)20 7486 5081