Re: djb and multiple IPs

[...]
    ANR> Why? Can you list the reasons? For example, do you really
    ANR> need an external cache and a server running on the same
    ANR> machine, which can only have one public IP address?  [...]

Here's one: consider the domain bogus.internal served by the
proxy/gateway box that also doubles as a caching DNS server for
resolvers inside a firewall.  This is not unusual.

DJB probably covers this case in some FAQ at his site, I am just saying
this is not an altogether nutty thing to want as you seem to imply.

cheers,

BM