Re: load average question

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Craig Sanders wrote:
>  - install radius on the RH or Mandrake machine
>  - configure your NAS boxes to use it
>  - blow away the suse box and install debian
>  - (optionally) move radius back to it, configure NAS boxes to use it again.
>  - install apache and start moving vhost clients over

Uh, considering I am running on little sleep the last week, yes that would
make a lot more sense.  We encountered several problems getting radius to
start on the Red Hat box and I don't trust the Mandrake box to handle it,
I consider radius mission critical and I don't trust Mandrake in that role
any more.  Of course we were trying with Livingston radius on Red Hat, but
ended up using Cistron on the Suse box.  I might give Cistron a go on Red
Hat and see if I can move radius to that box and then install Debian on
the current Suse box.

<walking away from computer with legal pad and pen to plan>

-Scott