Re: apache php perl

One way that I've seen it done is to recompile apache w/suexec directory to one above all the user cgi-bin directories. Then a copy of the php-cgi binary is put into each user's cgi-bin.

I'm seem to remember some other solutions to this issue, since it seems to come up every now and then.

http://www.google.com/search?q=suexec+php

should turn up other discussions, on this and other mailing lists.

HTH

eirik