Re: Ok, I'm sold!

At 11:13 PM 10/29/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Always nice to see someone fall in love with Debian :-)

Oh, I am in love alright.  I am just amazed, but sad at the same time.
This is what Linux is capable of, but there are distributions out there
that do not give this kind of performance.  I guess it comes down to
what you want the machine to do, mail is really I/O intensive.  I have
a Suse lap top that I develop web apps on and I have Xemacs and
XMMS running for days at a time with no trouble.  So, in the end I
guess it comes down to your needs.

-Scott