Re: Using testing (sarge) in production.

Hi Fred,

The first bit I can't say much about.. it's woody all the way here, but
planning is made on bringen sarge in our env., but that's a long way from
here.

About the security updates. No, there is a security administration within
Debian, but I read that they only work on the current stable version. When
there is a update, the maintainer wil issue the new release, and not the
security team, but they work together.. in any case.

http://www.debian.org/security/faq

Cheers,
Mark